Sand Storm Ninja

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ivashkov is Back...

Elektra

Ivashkov is Back... Empty Ivashkov is Back...

Post by Elektra Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Aleksandr sighed and took another cigarette out of the packet. That party was stupid. All the royals were strutting around like they owned the place. Even though, technically, they did. His father had insisted he'd come to this event with the other moroi, so that he could make some connections.

Since Aleksandr got here, he had been forced to attend party after party. Normally, he loves parties. Alcohol, and music, but these weren't those sorts of parties. They were dinner parties. So he was sitting around with a bunch of old royals, discussing the weather and politics.This weekend was crouded at the Academy. All royals families came to visit their family and of course organised these dinner parties.It's been two days since he came back here to the Academy but he didn't have the time to explore this place once more,
    and enjoy his time like he always did.

"Ohh wait till the weekend is over, then all the school will remember how it is like that Ivashkov's back", he whispered to himself.

He had got out as soon as he could, and found this porch. The porch was built into the west side of the Academy and had a breathtaking view. It was deserted, apart from him. He took a long drag of his cigarette.

"It's a bad habit", he told himself.

"But it takes the depression away", he said back, trying to reason with himself.

He was about to go back inside to find some place to get another drink, when he heard a noise. He looked around and saw...
    Ivashkov is Back... 500full-hayden-christensen
    SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Ivashkov is Back... Empty Re: Ivashkov is Back...

Post by SwimPrincess Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Melody Baird had just ran out of her dorm room right after hearing the news of her grandparents death. It was very heart breaking considering they were killed by strigoi. She ran out into the woods tripped, "Ow..." She said rubbing her sprained ackle and spraining her ankle. She sighed pulling out a golden heart shaped locket with a picture of her grandparents in it. "I miss you..." She whispered as tears streaked her cheeks. Then she heard some one behind her
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:52 pm

Aleksandr looked around and saw a girl, a Moroi girl, triping and falling to the ground.Before he realized he was headind to her.He saw her rubbing her ankle and his instincts kicked in.

"I must heal her.", he muttered, feeling the urge of Spirit pushing him to aproach her.When he got closer, he heard her grieving.This almost made him to turn back and head to that awful by all means dinner party.He didn't want to interupt her, he knew how irritating is to have a stranger asking you "are you okay" in these times.

But he allowed himself a look to her aura.He hadn't have to much alcohol yet, so he found easy to yield spirit.Her aura was so much depressing, all the colours that surrounded her were from pain, sorrow, angst, loneliness, bitterness...

"No wonder she's crying",he though. Aleksandr made a snap decision and walked towards her.He saw her becoming rigid for a moment and he knew that she heard him aproaching.

He flashed his sexy smile and faced her.
    "Hey, are you okay?It's late to be wandering around, way past curfew, pretty gils like you should be careful", he said to her.
    "But i won't turn you in I promise", he grinned.Aleksandr decided that the best approach maybe was to play it cool.

"Anyway, what got these pretty eyes crying?I know it's not that ankle of yours, because i could solve that problem.", without thinking he leaned to hair ankle and healed her.He knew that he wasn't good at healing but he could heal minors injuries.

"there you go, good as new, maybe now you can put a smile to that lovely face of yours.", he flashed his crooked smile
    SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:56 pm

She blushed when she turned to look at him, "Um... Hello," She immediately whipped her eyes, "I'm fine. I just got news my grandparents were killed by strigoi." She chuckled at his sweet words and crooked smile. "Your sweet. Not many people would help some one in need."
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:06 pm

Aleksandr felt horrible when she told him the reason of her tears.
    He didn't know what was her relationship with her grandparents but
    as he consulted her aura he knew that meant the world to her.He understood completly what she was going through.He was still hurting from the loss of his grandfather, such unbearable heartache.

She blushed at his complement and he found it quite beautifull.
    Usually girls tend to be only sexy with him, and he found himslef surprised with a small blush.

"Then I guess you haven't met too many worthy people.I'm sorry for your loss. Well if that makes you feel better i know how you feel.
    I lost my grandfather who meant the world to me couple of years ago.
    It still hurts but becomes at least bearable with time",Aleksandr said as he observed again the colours of her aura.

"I'm Aleksandr by the way, Aleksandr Ivashkov", he said as he bowed his head with a swift movemen.

SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:11 pm

She giggled at his bow, "I'm Melody Baird." She blushed. She tried to stand up but remembered she couldn't, "Can you help me up? I'm afraid I'm a bit clumsy. On my way out here I tripped."
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:17 am

"Ah, a name worthy of your beauty,I see.", Aleksandr noticed her blushing again, "It's very nice to meet you Melody", he said and smiled warmly at her.

"Sure", Aleksandr helped her out. "How are you feeling?", Aleksandr asked as he took a long look at her aura.

"You're not in pain anymore, are you?", he asked slightly concerned about the colours of her aura.
    SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:03 am

She blushed as he healed her ankle, "How did you do that?" She asked as he helped her to her feet
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:08 am

"I guess my beautiful you haven't met a spirit user before.", he said as he winked at her.

"And i'm very happy to say Melody, that i'm your first", he grinned playfully.

"I can heal injuries, dreamwalk, see auras, use compulsion and some other things!Like knowing that you're a water user?",he laughed as he saw her confused face.
    SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:09 am

"That's amazing." She said, "I've never heard of a spirit user before, well besides Adrian."
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:29 am

'Adrian', when Aleksandr heard his name he felt the familiar pang to his heart.

Aleksandr never cared for anything too much, but Adrian was the only exception.He was the only one that ever understood Aleksandr what he was going through because of Spirit and its aftermath effects.

Terror unlike any simulated emotion he’d ever experienced coursed through every circuit in his hull, paralyzing him, locking his optic on the gruesome memories of Adrian lying unmoving on the floor, leaving him alone to face this world. He couldn’t even squeeze his shutters to block out the images of him.

Utterly disoriented, Aleksandr felt himself panting, heart pounding, adrenaline pulsing through his body, chest wracked with something heavy and painful, until the haze of his memories left him and he realized with a start that Melody was looking at him with concerned eyes.

'And all these because I heard his name, Ugh, Aleksandr get over it', he quickly changed his expression and flashed his crooked smile at Melody.

"Sorry about that, I was, you could say, taking a trip down memory lane.", he smiled at her.

"Did you know Adrian?", he asked her not revealing yet that Adrian was his grandfather.
    SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:38 am

She nodded, "Yes, he has visited me and my grandparents. Him and my grandfather went to school together." She smiled.

"Meeeelllllooooodyyyy!" Some one called and Melody groaned as the voice drew closer. It was a dhampir. "Melody! Where have you been? I have been looking all over for you! I know the news was saddening but you don't need to run off like that!" He scolded.

She sighed, "Yes Mark I know..." She Turned to Alexander. "Alexader, this is my guardian, Mark."
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:54 am

Aleksandr suddenly understood who was Melody's grandfather. He remembered Adrian metioning him, and saying about his beautiful grandaughter and how that Aleksandr should meet her. He laughed at the irony of fate.

"You're a Baird aren't you?Richard was your grandfather." he smiled as he saw her questioning eyes.

"I know that because Adrian was..."

"Meeeelllllooooodyyyy!" Some one suddenly called and Aleksandr heard Melody groan as the voice drew closer. It was a dhampir.

"Melody! Where have you been? I have been looking all over for you! I know the news was saddening but you don't need to run off like that!" He scolded.

Aleksandr didn't like the scowling in the dampir's voice.

Melody Turned to Aleksandr and introduced Mark. "Alexader, this is my guardian, Mark."

Aleksandr instanly adopted his usual arrogant smirk and turned to Mark noticing the colours in his aura.
    'Concern, anxiety, relief,... affection,.. love?', in one moment he understood that this guardian had more feelings that he should have for his charge.

Aleksandr noticed Mark glaring at him, and he glared back.They shaked hands and aleksandr tried to be nice. "Nice to meet you guardian Mark, I'm Lord Aleksandr Ivashkov.", he raised his eyebrow as he intetionally made known his Royal status.

SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:01 am

"Well Lord Ivashkov, I need to get Melody back to her dorm room. As you know it's way past curfew." He said

Melody looked up at him, "Do I have to leave so soon? I was having an interesting conversation with Alexander." He gave her a firm look and she sighed, "I guess I have to go... Will I see you tomorrow?"
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:15 am

Aleksandr smiled at Melody when she said that she wanted to stay with him.

He turned to Mark and said "I understand, of course".

He turned to Melody and took her hand. He placed a light kiss on her knuckles and whispered to her.

"It was very nice meeting you my lady. If you're that stunning when you're hurt I can't wait to see how devastating you'll be when you're happy", he flashed his naughty smile.

"Of course you'll see me tomorrow,..., and perhaps if you'd liked even sooner", he winked at her and bowed his head in a gesture of goodbye.
    SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:24 am

She blushed at his kiss, but his words made her face go red, "Sounds great." Mark glared at Alexander, "Come Along Melody." She nodded and fallow, "Goodbye." She said waving goodbye to Alexander as she left.
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:34 am

"Uhh, again that blush.", Aleksandr thought as he enjoyed the beautiful colour on her face.Oh, how much he wanted to touch her,to feel the heat from her face.Instead he resumed in just holding her hand.He didn't want to let go, he observed the colours of her aura becoming bright at sudden when he touched her.

He felt Mark glaring at him and chuckled. "I'll see you in my dreams Melody, that's a promise", he whispered to her.

Walking to his room, Aleksandr found strangely enough that he was at peace and content with himself since quite a long time.he hadn't even had a cigarete or a drink since he met her.That girl had fired his interest.

He didn't rush because he knew that she must fall asleep first.As he entered his room he decided to take a shower first. When he was done he took one of his cigarettes and smoked it. He waited a little longer before he focused on her.
    He already had decided to bring her at court as that was his home and he thought that she would like it.

"Ok, my Melody let's hope that you are dreaming", he murmured as he tried to reach her.

After a little time he saw her.
    SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:40 am

Melody went to bed and then woke up in a field of flowers. "Where am I?" She asked in wonder
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:55 am

After a couple of minutes, Aleksandr's room went out of focus and instead he was back at the court's gardens. The difference was it was summer now. The air was balmy and warm, and the sun hung bright in the sky, coating everything in golden light.

It was a peaceful setting, and just being there relaxed Aleksandr.
    He took in a deep breath, and felt his shoulders that were tense, sag. Another breeze ruffled the flowers, and he saw her.

Aleksandr watched her profile as he approached, coming to a stop in front of her. For a moment he simply stared at her.

"You look marvelous Melody", he used his silky voice and smiled warmly at her.

"I told you that i should see you soon,my lady.Do you like it?", he said as he pointed their surroundings.

He reached to touch her, but instead he placed his hand on her back to lead her on.

"How is your first dreamwalking experience?", he chuckled seeing hers mesmerized expression.

"We're at court's garden. Have you ever been at court Melody?", Aleksandr asked her as he wondered if he had ever seen her before.
    SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:04 pm

"It's amazing." She said breathlessly. "I've only ever heard of dream walking, but never experienced it before."

She shook her head, "No I haven't. My grandparents always said court was a place of corruption."
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:15 am

"And you haven't seen anything yet. With just a thought I can change everything around here.", Aleksandr said and manifested a white orchid.

"My grandfather used to say : Dreams, dreams. I walk them; I live them. I delude myself with them. It's a wonder I can spot reality anymore. Well, let's say that I understand what he meant."

He turned back to the stunned girl holding the white orchid.
    "I'm glad you allowed me to come to your dreams." He offered her the orchid and admired her faint blush.

Aleksandr led her in the part of the garden where were planted only roses."This was the favourite place of my grandfather, he ordered to plant these roses, you know. He loved Rose."

He chuckled when he heard the comment about court.
    "Court is a place of corruption, Your grandparents were more than right.It's also where I grew up so you must know that I am not a saint either."

He led her to a bench and they sat down. "Tell me about you Melody, where did you grow up, what are you doing to the Academy?"

SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:12 am

She smiled, "I love gardens. I have my own at home. I use my water magic to keep it going."

"Well I originally lived in Washington with my parents.... Only I really didn't live with them. My parents were never really around, they always left me with a nanny. I almost never saw my parents, they were to wrapped up in their own world." She sighed, "When I was 4 my grandparents were fed up with it so they took me to live with them in England."
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:17 am

When she told him that she practically was all alone, he'd found it hard to not compare her with himself.

"Don't worry my beautiful Melody, you are not the only one.My father only calls me when he wants me to attend ridiculous boring dinner parties, or he when he wants to remind me that i'm wasting my life.", he smiled mischievously.

"I'm more like Adrian you can say"
    SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:24 am

She smiled, "Adrian was a pretty great guy. He always played with me, and brought me presents. I miss him..." She sighed.
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:29 am

Aleksandr's smile faded a little as Adrian's memory surfaced in his brain.

"You knew him that well? I guess I miss him too, a little", Aleksandr chuckled by the audicity of his words!
    SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:32 am

She smiled, "Yeah he'd always talk about his grandson... ya know I have yet to meet him..."
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:47 am

Aleksandr smirked with this information.

"His grandson?What did he say about him? Because I've heard that he is an addict with no work ethic who is likely going to go insane.He is a heavy drinker and a chain-smoker and he is often subject to moods, odd behaviour, or self-destructive tendencies. You know a royal rich playboy!", Aleksandr continued watching carefully her reaction.

SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:50 am

She sighed and shook her head, "That all may be true, but thats only half of him. There is another part of him that he doesn't show to people cause he's scared to open up. I bet he is a really sweet guy. I'm sure you know him, Your both Ivashkovs."
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:54 am

"Oh, I know him alright. But I believe that you put too much faith in him. He doesn't deserve that you know. So you really want to meet Adrian's grandson after all? After I warned you about him?"

He turned to face her. "Do you know his name?"

Last edited by Elektra on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:57 am

She nodded, "Yes his name is Aleksabdr.." She smiled, "I've known it was you all along. I was waiting for you to tell me yourself."
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:08 am

"And here i thought that you're just an innocent girl. Hm, you have a devious mind my lady. I like it!" he flashed his naughty smile.

"What else do you know about me pretty Moroi?"
    SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:12 am

She giggled, "Well your sweet, kind, and handsome, Oh and the apple of your grandfathers eye." She smiled
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:22 am

Aleksandr laughed too. "Thank you, especially for the last."

He leaned and used his finger to raise softly her face, so that he could look at those expressive eyes.

When she did, she blushed, and Aleksandr dared to take a look at her aura. It was full of joy, hapiness... "I like these colours on your aura. It suit you."

"Hmm, let me see now what I know about you. You're beautiful obviously, caring, faithful, loving. You hide a little vixen very deep I'm pretty sure of that", he smirked at her.

"And how to forget the young enormous guardian of yours? I mean how come that you have a guardian already? How old are you?"
    SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:26 am

"I'm not sure I know what you mean." She teased

"I'm only 17, but I'll be 18 soon. And Mark is my guardian because we grew up together. His mother was my nanny. She went with us when my grandparents took me to live with them."
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:41 am

"That was very nice of her. Hmm, so I don't have to count him as a rival,right?", he teased her.

Suddenly the world began to disintegrate and Aleksandr knew that Melody must be waking up.

"Though i love our time together, i think you're waking up.Your alarm clock must have set off."he said reluctanly letting her go.

"I will see you tomorrow, after your classes, my lady.as you probably have figured it out i don't take no for an answer.",he said as he made the dream fade away.

Aleksandr lay in bed looking up at the ceiling. On the bedside table next to him were empty bottles of alcohol and packets of cigarettes.
    The dark curtains blocked the sunlight that was trying to shine through. There was a small gap in the curtains and sunlight streaked part of Adrian's face. Finally noticing the light, Aleksandr got off the bed and walked towards the curtains to close them. The sunlight shined into his eyes, hurting him. The sunlight didn't kill Moroi, but it annoyed the crap out of them. But, Alekandr didn't notice the sunlight. All he could think about was the moroi he met only a few hours ago;Melody Baird. She was different from all the other girls before her. Aleksandr didn't know how she was but he just knew she was. He knew one thing was for certain, he had to know her.

Aleksandr woke up after only a few hours sleep. His dreams were a blur of images of Melody. Adrian frowned. 'Why am I so whipped over this girl? I barely know her.'He got out of bed, changed into some clothes and called for room service. He ordered his breakfast and waited patiently.

SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:48 am

Melody looked at him confused. "A rival, what do you mean? But he is only a brother to me..." She obviously had no clue of his feelings for her. Before he answered her he told her that she was waking up and would see him tomorrow. She really didn't want to wake up but had no choice in the matter. "Goodbye."

When she woke up it was still light out. The sun was setting and the vampire day was beginning. She got ready and went to breakfast. Her friends were waiting for her at their table, "So Melody, some one saw you with Aleksandr Ivashkov." They all giggled, "So what is he like? Is he really the playboy they all say he is?"

Melody rolled her eyes, "You know you can't believe everything you hear, but yes I met him last night. And No we didn't do anything. I ran off after the news and then I tripped and ran into him. We talked that's it."

"Melody... Your blushing." The girls giggled more. "You have a crush on Aleksandr Ivashkov. He does know your not royal, right?"

She nodded. "But I have a feeling he doesn't care. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to get some blood." After she drank her blood it was time for class. She waited all day to see him and finally it was time.
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:20 pm

There was a knock on the door and Aleksandr opened and let in a tall blonde woman. She was pretty and human. She held a tray with Aleksandr's breakfast and placed it on the coffee table.
    She walked towards the couch and sat down. He walked towards her and sat beside her. She tilted her head to the side letting her hair fall against her back revealing her neck.
    There were bruises on it and healing puncture wounds. Aleksandr leaned forward, opening his mouth to reveal his fangs, and bit down on the girl's neck. She gasped with the initial pain then relaxed as Aleksandr drank.

When it was over, the girl got up off the couch and stood up wobbling a bit. Aleksandr noticed the colours that surrounded her. There was yellow with a hint of pink. She was happy. She walked out of the room after she regained her balance. Aleksandr no longer interested in the array of food on the coffee table went over to his fridge and grabbed a bottle of vodka. He sat down on the couch, poured himself a drink and began not thinking about Melody Baird.

Aleksandr was sipping his vodka with a lighted cigarette in hand when there was a knock on the door. He frowned, annoyed at the interruption. He put the bottle down and put out the cigarette in the ashtray on the coffee table. He got up, stretched and made his way to the door. When he opened it, Edan Conta, his annoying cousin, was waiting on the other side.

"About time dude," he said to Aleksandr and let himself into his room and sat down on the couch. He picked up the bottle that Aleksandr was drinking from and took a sip. Aleksandr rolled his eyes and shut the door. He walked over and sat on the couch opposite Edan.

"There better be a good reason for you to come because it is really early and I"- he snatched the bottle off him –"was enjoying myself." He took a sip then waited for Edan to continue.

"The whole Academy talks about your visit cousin. Every girl around here wants already to meet the famous royal playboy", Edan said.

"You know that I already knew that right?", Aleksandr dismissed him.

"Yeah, that's not the only rumor you know. They say that last night you flirted with a blonde non-royal Moroi. Melody something.."

"At last and one rumor that is half true", Aleksandr chuckled.
    "We only talked, she lost her grandparents from Strigoi last night so I comforted her. It also gave me the opportunity to ditch that awful by all means dinner party."

"Sure you only talked to her. Aleksandr you're like Adrian, I swear to God. You're after the blonde, aren't you? Sure she's hot and innocent but still... you can have them all.", Edan frowned.

"She's different somehow. Don't worry I have a plan.", Aleksandr smirked.

"And that plan involves?", asked Edan with a curious glance.

"Now Edan I can't give away all my secrets, help yourself out" said Alesandr grinning. He walked away as he saw that it was time to meet Melody again. She had finished classes by now.

Aleksandr leaned against the wall taking in the cold, winter scenery as he took a long drag from his cigarette. He exhaled watching the shapes the smoke made. He saw it in perfect clarity. In fact, he saw everything with clarity. All thanks to his Moroi senses.

He heard footsteps coming in the distance. As it came into view he realised that classes were over and all the Moroi where leaving.

He tilted his head towards the door looking for Melody.
    "Ah, here she comes." Aleksandr took one last drag before dropping the cigarette onto the floor and stomping it out.

As Melody spotted him too, Aleksandr made her a gesture to come closer. That brought giggles from her friends and Aleksandr chuckled.
    'It's like highschool all over again'.

SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:32 pm

"Shh..." Melody glared at her friends as they giggled and gave her teasing glances. "Hi Aleksandr, I didn't expect to see you so soon after class." She was smiling at him
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Aleksandr smiled back. "Well one thing I'd never do is the predictable one."

"Why?Didn't you miss me Melody?", he teased her.
    SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:45 pm

She blushed, "Sure.. I guess so." He friends started laughing and teasing her. "Shut up." She said blushing even more.
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:52 pm

As the other girls giggled Aleksandr noticed Melody's blush.
    "Maybe we can go somewhere more private. Or if you like we can do something with your friends", he suggested.

"It's not very polite of them to stare like that, don't they know it?"
    SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:56 pm

"Yeah they do, but they can't keep their noses out of other peoples business." She glared some more, but they kept laughing,

"Oh come on Mel were just teasing you. But if you want we can give you some time with your boy friend." They giggled even more.

Melody's face went bright red, "He isn't my boy friend!" He friends liked to tease her to death.

"Oh sure.." They said as they left."
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Aleksandr laughed as Melody's friends left. "Um, It seems that tomorrow you'd be my girlfriend around here."

He turned to her as the walked across the campus, "I have no problem of them thinking that I date sush a devastating woman but I think you'll have. If they cause you trouble just let me know ok?"

"so what do you like to do now?"
    SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:09 pm

She shook her head, "No they wont cause trouble. They just like to tease and embarrass me to death." She smiled at him, "I'm not sure. We could go for a walk."
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:08 am

"Hmm, not even to your boyfriend?A pretty girl like you must certainly have a boyfriend", Aleksandr smirked at her raising his eyebrow in question.

They were taking a walk and catching up since they had many people in common and stories to share. All the time Aleksandr's eyes were transfixed on her so when they crossed a large group of people he didn't notice them.

Until he heard an audible gasp and felt someone tugging on his arm.
    Aleksandr reluctanly tore his gaze from Melody's face - and turned his face ever so indifferently.

His cold eyes bore into the Royal Moroi as she stopped directly across from him, cutting Melody. Setting her jaw, she stood angrily, her hands on her hips. Aleksandr instanly swore for his luck.

"If you have something to say, you could at least have the audacity to say it to my face.", Isabelle Badica, said glaring at Aleksandr and not ignoring Melody.

Aleksandr scoffed "And what do you feel that I have to say to you?"

Isabelle's eyes narrowed. "You know exactly what I'm talking about."

Aleksandr raised his eyebrows. Isabelle and him used to go out that summer but he had dumped after a couple of weeks. Ever since he couldn't get her off his back. "Maybe you should check your own audacity for coming over here and speaking to me. And maybe you should apologize for interupting us too.", he took Melody's hand and brought her to his side again.

A collective gasp rose from the girls in the back.

"Apologize?To her?I can't believe you . . .", Isabelle said.

"Yeah, well, deal with it.", Aleksandr dismissed her.

"I thought that we shared something special. And you threw it away for her?"

"Welcome to the club. . . ." Uncrossing his arms, he leaned forward - so that he'd made himself clear. "But you know . . . this little fascination with me? It's getting to be a bit much. Actually, I'd say it's borderline pathetic. Now apologize to Melody and leave.", He spoke in an exaggerated whisper, his words dripping with malice.

Isabelle Badica huffed and turned around, her minions following her close behind, leaving Aleksandr and Melody in an awkward silence.

Moments passed as they merely stared at each other. Aleksandr let out a heavy sight and whispered to her."Sorry you'd have to watch this.
    I can't tell you how many times that girl hits on me, but I brush her off. One time I didn't and look where it got me.", he chuckled.
    "That girl is crazy, I swear."

As she lifted her gaze to see him, Aleksandr without breaking the eye contact leaned and placed his palm on her face,his fingers lightly brushing her jawline and whispered: "I'm really sorry, please let's continue our walk, I enjoy very much your company", he flashed his crooked smile.

SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:09 am

She was a bit embarrassed when Isabelle called her out like that. She was also surprised when Alexsandr told Isabelle to apologize to her, "No that's fine she doesn't have too."

She smiled at him after they left, "Thank you. You didn't have to do that."

"I would like that she blushed." But now she felt a little uncertain about him. Would he be that way towards her? She didn't want to be with him if he was going to hurt her in the same way. She had alot to think about now.
    Elektra

Post by Elektra Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:57 am

"Of course I had to do that.", he looked at her concerned aura. Aleksandr instantly realised how bad this could seem to Melody.
    'At least now she got the hint of what kind of person I am'.

"So what you wanna do?I mean if you are hungry i may have arranged something",he grinned as he had arranged that earlier.
    He called the right people and right now there was a gazebo decorated with candles and orchids at a private place in the garden. He took special care of the menu too.Italian, fresh baked italian bread and olive oil,a salad with italian dressing and of course pasta,Linguini with Pesto Sauce (Trenette al Pesto as italians called it) and for dessert spumoni.

"Would you like, my fair lady,to accompany me in dinner?",he said as he raised her palm and kissed every knuckle.
    SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:53 am

Melody blushed, but hesitated before giving him an answer. Eventually she smiled and said, “Dinner sounds great.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content