Sand Storm Ninja

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to Ancient Egypt

SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Back to Ancient Egypt Empty Back to Ancient Egypt

Post by SwimPrincess Sat May 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Katrina Lewis was on her way to the movies with her friends. "Oh shoot my shoes untied. You guys go on with out me I'll catch up." She bent down to tie her shoes. Just when she was about to get up she felt a hand grab her ankle. "What in the- AHHH!!!!" The hand dragged her through the puddle. When she opened her eyes she found her self in a water well in the royal palace. "Where am I?"

"No! I lost her." Queen Iset hissed, "No matter I will find her. She is some where around here. Guards! Find the girl!"

The guards went after her. Once they found her one shouted "Seize her!"

Kat started running when the guards perused her. After she turned a corner she felt a hand go over her mouth and pull her away.

Back to Ancient Egypt Empty Re: Back to Ancient Egypt

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 5:44 pm

Amenhotep watched as the guards pasted quickly Yelling as they tried to look for the girl, Amenhotep looked down and saw a very pretty girl as he smirked and uncovered her mouth as he looked at her, "Already causing a ruckless I see?" he said as he looked at her and smiled, "I am Amenhotep third son of Queen Mutemwiya and the pharaoh Thutmose IV." He stated as he bow in respect for all women, "And you are my lady?" He asked curiously but then looked at her then at her strange clothing and thought she was a strange one but ignored it.
    SwimPrincess
    SwimPrincess

Post by SwimPrincess Sat May 14, 2011 5:50 pm

She was surprised to see a tall lean and tan man to top it all off he was a prince. "Umm.. Hi." She managed to say through her shock, "I'm Katrina Lewis..." The guards were shouting to one another to find the girl. "Why are they after me?" She asked him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:51 pm