Sand Storm Ninja

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Darkness Returns

android-kitten

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Darkness Returns Empty Yu-Gi-Oh: The Darkness Returns

Post by android-kitten Sun May 22, 2011 2:58 pm

This is an RP strictly for Protector-of-Dreams and I. Yu-Gi-Oh is something we have in common and something we hold dear to us. And this is Invite only. Please respect that.

Also this take ins place during the Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters series... Yes with Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Bakura, Malik, and what not. I guess I'll start this XD
    android-kitten

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Darkness Returns Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Darkness Returns

Post by android-kitten Sun May 22, 2011 7:16 pm

10 years after the the Last season of Yu-Gi-Oh

Its the another new day in Domino City. Duelist are everywhere dueling with the new great Kaiba Corp invention The DuelDisk. Allowing anyone to duel with another person who has a DuelDisk with real holographic monsters giving everyone the same damage as the monsters, while doing there best to guard there Life Points. The Great Seto Kaiba just so happens to be holding another tournament. However as the New duelist rise the Old ones are just relaxing enjoying the game for what was it was. Yugi Mouto, still to this day is Crowned, King of Games.

Miyu groaned as she was walking around and watching as the Duels go around. She smirked as she watched people lose there life points so easily. She had very tan skin with beautiful silver hair. Her hair was tied up in a tight bun as she rarely ever lets her hair loose. Her beautiful Orange eyes were as bright as he sun beating down on her beautiful tan complexion. She had a very deep dark secret. She had an Ancient Egyptian Past while her soul was the spirit of the great Red-Eyes Black Dragon. She still holds the spirit of the untamed dragon inside her, but she rarely ever loses control over herself. Unless a certain Thief was involved.

Miyu walked to the fountain in the middle of the city where all the stores, shops, arcades, stands, diners surrounded the place. Miyu sat down as she as she looked around watching the little kids playing in the water, and being amazed at some powerful duelist. Miyu looked up at the skye as she sighs happily. "I'm home..." she whispered softly to herself.

~~~~~~~~

Bakura sighs as he waited outside Kohaku room as he narrowed his eyes. His deep brow eyes glared at the door. 'how I wish I can send you to the shadow real.' he thought but then remember the last time he sent Kohaku's things to the Shadow realm. He also got a very angry note from the Monsters of the Shadow Realm as he remember very well what thats notes said,

Dear Pharaoh's Rival Thief King Bakura.

It has come to our attention that you have started banishing kitchen items to the Shadow Realm. Please stop.

The last few toasters have ended up accidentally landing on people; the Mystical Elf was in a coma for three days after she was struck. The Kuriboh have been fighting and exploding over a whisk. They don't even know what a whisk is.

We must also mention those large pots full of inedible food. A few poor monsters have eaten the contents and become violently ill. Food poisoning does not agree with them. There is a reason you don't need to feed your monsters; we feed ourselves.

We must repeat: PLEASE STOP BANISHING KITCHEN ITEMS TO THE SHADOW REALM.

That is all.

Sincerely,

Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, and (begrudgingly) Mystical Elf

Bakura grumbled to himself as it was not a very friendly note. Of course everyone else just laughed in his face. And Kohaku was even more upset that her Kitchen supplies got sent to the shadow realm... Its not his fault he can't work the damn beast! They should have an instruction manual written on it!

That was besides the point. Bakura pushed his white fluffy hair back as he still waited and waited, "Gah!!! KOHAKU! I WILL SEND THIS DOOR TO THE SHADOW REALM IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP!" He yelled as he had no patiences, Especially if they had somewhere to meet prior to everything. "And I want that cold white drippy thing! What you humans call an Icecream." He stated. But compared to what Bakura was a long time ago. He's really mellowed out 10 years ago, "And I get a feeling the Dragon lady will not be found of us if were late!" he said. He also hated being late to things... unless it was to Piss off Malik, but he's even late to Dates with the dragon lady.
    protector-of-dreams
    protector-of-dreams

Post by protector-of-dreams Mon May 23, 2011 12:21 am

Marik revved the engine of his motorcycle as he rode through the streets of Domino City headed toward the center to meet his love for a day/night on the town with Kohaku and Bakura. He saw a lot of duels going on around him. It brought back several memories, some not so pleasant. He finally came to the center of the city and saw his lover sitting near the fountain right in the center of the city. He parked his cycle and pulled his helmet off. His white hair fell and surrounded his dark skinned face.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kohaku was sitting at her vanity brushing her hair when she heard a huge banging on her door. "Calm down, I am almost ready!" Kohaku loved him, but it was so annoying when he got so impatient. She finished brushing her long blond hair and pulled it up in a pony tail. She decided to purposely take a little bit longer just to piss him off. She went into the bathroom to put her contacts in. After that was done she got her shoes on and laced them up. Bakura let out another impatient sigh; she just laughed. She stood up and walked over to the door and opened it. "Ok, I'm ready now. Lets get going." She brushed past him purposely stepping on his foot in the process.
    android-kitten

Post by android-kitten Mon May 23, 2011 12:32 am

Miyu looked up as she saw her Love and smiled. She hasn't seen him in a while since he went back to Egypt to help his sister. She walked up to him as she then decided to run and jump into his arms, and wrapped her arms around his neck. She missed him dearly. After not seeing him for a few weeks, "Oh Master." She smirked whens he whispered that into his ear. "How was the trip?" She asked sweetly. Her hair silver hair was blowing through the wind as she leaned up and gently kissed his lips as she smiled into the kiss. The kiss was just perfect. Granted his lips were a little chapped but she didn't care as she slowly slipped her tongue to his lips, begging for entrance, not caring if there was children around to watch. She was never ashamed of a PDA.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakura growled in pain as he glared at you, "Why I put up with you I will never know!" He said as he pouted, "Thorny rose..." he muttered as he limped a little to exaggerate his pain of his foot being stepped on. He put on his shoes as he opened the door and looked at her, "When was the last time you saw the Dragon lady and her psychotic master anyways?" Bakura gently took her hand as thought it was just a simple act but then smirked as he pinned her to the wall, taking her other hand and pinning them above her head as he smirked, "You should know better then to step on my toes Little one." he smirked as he leaned in and kissed her deeply. He loved her kisses, just hated the fact that she always made them late to Something!
    protector-of-dreams
    protector-of-dreams

Post by protector-of-dreams Mon May 23, 2011 12:51 am

Marik heard Miyu coming and was prepared for a huge glomp attack. He turned around and caught her in his arms. "Well nice to know that you missed me as much as I missed you my dear dragon." He smirked at her and held her bridal style in his arms. "It was invigorating. And how was yours?" She never answered; she just came in quickly and kissed him without warning. He missed her kisses so much. Just a few weeks apart was almost unbearable to him. He more than welcomed her kiss by placing his hand behind her head and anchoring her perfectly so the kiss became even more perfect. He let her tongue slide in and he made circles around hers. He put her down gently still keep his hand anchored behind her head.

~~~~~~~~~

Kohaku looked over her shoulder and saw Bakura limping like a wounded animal. He was being such a baby. She faced forward not giving him the slightest bit of attention. She waited at the door until he put his shoes on and then went to open the door. "I don't know. She has been gone for a few wee-" Her answer was cut short when he took a hold of her hand then pinned her against the wall.
    "Ahh! Hey!" She looked into his psychotic eyes as he held her arms over her head, slamming her wrists into the wall.
    "Wh-what are you doing?" Her voice trembled a little bit.
    "Yeah well. . .you deserved it." He overlooked her answer and moved in for a deep kiss. He was lucky that he knew how to make her melt at his feet. She relaxed a little bit and sighed happily in their kiss. She pulled his tongue out of his mouth with the quickness of her own tongue. She smirked in their kiss as she started to get control again.
    android-kitten

Post by android-kitten Wed May 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Miyu pulled away as she smiled at him, as she leaned in and kissed his nose as she missed her love dearly, "It was alright... " She said softly finally as she smiled but then blushed as people just weirdly stared at the two being all lovey dovey with one another. Miyu pulled away in panic as she blushed furiously looking at him granted she missed him dearly but she wanted to have people stop staring. The people went about there business as she sighs and looked at him but continued to smile. She missed him, "Do you have to go back anytime soon?" She asked with a small pout, 'i'd rather him just stay here and not have to go back.... ' she thought as she looked into his pain violet eyes. She smiled as she noticed that he was a lot more tan that before he left. 'I guess Egypt just has some really hot men..' she thought as she smiled trying to listen to whatever he was saying but was seriously having a hard time, 'i wonder what shampoo he uses.... He always has just silky hair... I want silky hair...' She thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakura smirked into the kiss as he pulled away letting, not wanting the kiss to get completely out of control. He smirked as he smacked her butt a little roughly a pulled away, "Watch it Mage... you just might get punished from you're Master." He said as he walked out the door leaving her to kinda hang there for a bit. He waited outside her house as he winced at the bright sun light. "How long has it been since we've seen that arrogant Dragon anyways?" He asked curiously looking at the Blond Hair girl. "Few years?" he asked as he looked up at the clear sky. For him to get a second chance at life was a miracle. Sure he still had to deal with the Annoying Pharaoh, but he has a chance to maybe slightly redeem himself. He's trying to get a long with things in Life. Like Kohakus friends and her kitchen tools, But they always monk him! He had to send them to the shadow realm. Not her Friends but her kitchen supplies. It wasn't his fault he couldn't cook!
    protector-of-dreams
    protector-of-dreams

Post by protector-of-dreams Tue May 31, 2011 8:58 pm

"I will have to go back eventually." He sighed a bit. "But not for a while." He looked at her and wondered if she even heard a word he said. She was in the dream state. He sighed and just wrapped his arm around her waist and guided her back to the fountain. They sat down and waited for Bakura and Kohaku to arrive.
    "They are always late. It is quite irritating." Marik sighed very impatiently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kohaku hated when Bakura teased her so, but it only made her want him all the more when their time came. When he released her, she breathed heavily from excitement. The heat left her body and she came back to reality. She groaned and complained on the inside, but kept up appearances on the outside. While she had her hands up fixing her hair, she felt a gentle smack on her ass. She let out a small yelp and turned around quickly seeing that usual sick smirk on his face. She pursed her lips and furrowed her brow at him when she joined him outside on the porch. He laughed knowing that he had won. Kohaku was not about to let him win this one. She walked up behind him and rested her chin on his shoulder near his ear. "Remind me to step on your toes more often. . ." She teased as she reached around to the front of him and gave his package a nice squeeze. She giggled evilly and started to walk toward their destination leaving him in the dust. . .defeated.
    android-kitten

Post by android-kitten Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Miyu was led back to the fountain as she blink a little confused but then realized she was day-dreaming about Maliks hair. She looked at him and herd him about how irritating it was about her best friend and her lover ALWAYS being late. Miyu laughed as she remember when she was in high school with Kohaku. She remember how pretty her best friend was. Her beautiful long blond hair, her pretty blue eyes, even her glasses fitted her personality. Most of the guys always went after her. She was a little shy but she was very friendly. And during the time when there friends Yugi, Joey, and Kaiba and them went through that tough time. She never gave up. Miyu sighs as she envied that about her best friend. She definitely had a lot of courage, strength, and kindness. Miyu even remember back in Ancient Egypt that she was friendly, not really loyal to the Pharoh but she did what she did for Love. Miyu could respect that. MIyu looked up at the blue sky and smiled, "time really flies.. " she said softly as she looked at him and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakura blushed a small crimson blush as he glared at the blond, "Really?" He asked, "You really want to just get punished tonight don't you?" He said as he crossed his arms as he followed her but caught with her and wrapped his arm around her waist as he looked at her and smirked, "besides... you don't have work tomorrow..." He smirked as he leaned in and whispered into her ear, "How about a little show with that favorite outfit of yours?" He asked in a seductive matter, but kept his cool so he wouldn't job the poor girl. Bakura was fond of the blondie. Even back in old times where he was a theif, She was the only one who ever showed how much she cared about him. And he was always torn when he saw her get hurt. Of course he never told her... till recently. He held her more tightly as he leaned down and kissed her cheek, "You're mine..." He said softly but looked away as he made it seem like he didn't say anything. He looked at her from the corner of his eyes as he blushed a little bit. He was still trying to get used to showing the girl more affection.
    protector-of-dreams
    protector-of-dreams

Post by protector-of-dreams Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Marik's mind was also flooded with thoughts of the past. His encounters with Miyu and Kohaku's friends, the Pharaoh, the Thief and many more. He was able to keep his Yami side under control now, but he slipped out every so often. He also remembered his ancient past with Miyu. She was the vessel for the spirit of the legendary Red Eyes Black Dragon. It was his duty to look after her and make sure things did not go awry. Miyu, or Miyan as she was called back then was his servant. He looked up at the sky along with Miyu and dreamed about those times and smiled when he thought about new memories he would make with his love in this world. He wrapped his arm around Miyu and pulled her close.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"You got my hopes up just now. Maybe I shouldn't do my performance for you tonight. Then again, if you behave maybe I will change my mind." She giggled and snuggled closer to him. She took a hold of his hand and held it firmly. She thought about the new memories she had just acquired from her trip to Egypt. She saw her lover as the Thief Bakura. His hair was shorter and his skin much more tan. There were scars on his body and he reeked of evil intentions, but that didn't stop her from falling in love with him. Even though she was a mage for the almighty Pharaoh, she betrayed him and left with the Thief in the name of love. Kohaku smiled when she felt Bakura kiss her cheek at that same moment she saw the two of them riding of together in the desert. She heard his last word. She just smiled and snuggled closer to him. "Yes. . ." She whispered back right before they broke through the crowd and came to the fountain where she saw Marik and Miyu both looking up at the sky daydreaming. "You who. . .you both still in there?"
    android-kitten

Post by android-kitten Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Miyu blinked as she saw her friend as she gasped and ran to her best friend and tackled her, Completely ignore that Mariks there. As she hugged her best friend tightly, "Oh God! It's been forever! How are you. Damn you look good!" She said excited as she hugged her best friend but then saw Bakura and blinked as she smirked, "You seemed to be more mellowed out." She said as she snickered but then turned back to Marik and smiled as she went back to hugging her friend. Its' been years the last time her and Kohaku really hung out. Then again all three of them have been insanely busy. She looked at Bakura as he gives her a dark glare. She pulled away as she smirked, "Still the same as ever!" She laughed her orange eyes showing with happiness. Granted the Thief wasn't her favorite person. But he seems to make Kohaku happy. That was all that really mattered to her.

Bakura smirked as he crossed his arms as he gave a challenge look, "And you're still the same disobedient dragon." He smirked, he enjoyed teasing Miyu, however not enough to get her to be in her dragon form. She was more scary in that form then anything else. "Personally I feel sorry for Marik that he has to deal with you're rage." He smirked.

Miyu growled under her breath as she felt pretty pissed at that comment, "Watch it thief! Before I burn you two a crisp." she threaten, but decided to calm down as she looked at the pretty blond next to the white hair crazy thief. "How are you love?" She asked sweetly. Her personalities were almost bipolar like, but she only gets that way with Bakura around. Old habits die harder.
    protector-of-dreams
    protector-of-dreams

Post by protector-of-dreams Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Kohaku looked up just as Miyu was charging for her. It was too late, they were already on the ground before she had time to retaliate and catch Miyu.
    "Good to see you too Miyu. I have missed you so so much!" She huggled her best friend back and they both finally got to their feet.
    "Aww thanks Miyu. I am doing nothing different. . .well maybe." She giggled referring to her now active sex life. "I am glad we could finally get together again. We have just been so busy with frequent trips to Egypt.

Marik watched his love act as if she were a little girl again. She only acted that way around Kohaku. It was quite cute. "Good to see you again Kohaku, Bakura." He said trying not to look too angry or annoyed that he was there with them. Kohaku smiled up at Marik and glared back at Bakura sending him a firm warning. She walked back over to Bakura and wrapped herself around his arm to try and keep him calm. Marik brushed off that last remark and walked over to Miyu's side.
    "So what shall we do this evening? Go to the beach and then go out clubbing? Or how about we go to Kaiba Land?"
    android-kitten

Post by android-kitten Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Miyu thought about Kaiba land, "Well... Kagami is the wife of that weird cold hearted jerk... she might be able to get use tickets...?" She said looking at Kohaku, "What do you think?" She asked.

Bakura smirked as he looked at Kohaku and then at Miyu then looked at Marik, "Hey... tan boy... don't you agree that we would much rather see my beautiful rose in a two piece bikini?" He smirked.

MIyu looked at Bakura and narrowed her eyes, "Really Bakura... you're such a horn dog..." She said.

Bakura glared at the dragon as he growled, "They Hell! I'm pretty sure you're psycho Master would agree with me that we MEN would rather see our Beautiful ladies in less clothing then necessary!" he said in his crazy British accent.

Miyu smirked, "Bakura's accent came out..." She laughed as she held her stomach since it was hurting from laughing so hard.

Bakura rolled his eyes as he glared at the holder of the red-eyes black dragon. "And you're no bloody better with the ridiculous boy of you'rs... you're both like a stupid couple." He said.

Miyu growled as she was ready to go at him but remember that Marik was holding her down to calm her, "Why you! Gah! You never change!" She growled.

Bakura smirked as he looked at Marik, "You might want to keep a better leash on that beast of you'res." He said laughing.
    protector-of-dreams
    protector-of-dreams

Post by protector-of-dreams Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:49 am

"The same can be said for your master." He smirked evilly. Kohaku shot Marik a slight angry grin, but she couldn't help but laugh.
    "You all are just too funny. Can you ever just get along?" Kohaku held onto Bakura's hand tightly and made sure he didn't unleash his fury on Miyu and Marik.
    "Yeah I am sure that Kagami will help us out. I can call her really quick." Kohaku took out her phone and dialed up Kagami.

Marik smirked. "What do you say we have a duel for old times sake Bakura?" Kohaku shut her phone and turned back around.
    "Kagami said she will have the passes ready for us at the check-in and they are under my name."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:29 pm