Sand Storm Ninja

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benjiro & the Flower

Tavia21

Benjiro & the Flower - Page 2 Empty Re: Benjiro & the Flower

Post by Tavia21 Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:24 am

"You're disappointed face was stuck in my mind...I-I wanted to make it up to you." he blushed. "I apologise for earlier."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:27 am

Hana blushed looking down as she sighs, "No I apologize. We barely know each and yet I feel like I've known you for years when thats not the case... I'm sorry for acting so childish..." She said softly as she looked at him and gave him a small sweet smile, "I'm just glad my first kiss was taken by someone I actually like." She said as she started to walk, "I'll hopefully see you again Sano-san." She said back to the formalities.
    Tavia21

Post by Tavia21 Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:28 am

"Bye....Hana." he said, waving good bye.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:34 am

*2 years later*

Hana finally returned safety and not to damaged. She sighs as she was so happy to be home. She looked around and saw her Cousin Lune greet her at the gates, "Lune... What are you doing here?" She asked with a smile. Her cousin smiled at her and gave her a hug, "Just seeing how you're doing... Do you need to be taken to the hospital?" he asked. Hana shook her head, "No I can fix myself up at home." She said kindly, her smile and her beautiful eyes still the same. Lune smile, "Well I'm sure that you just want rest now don't you?" He asked Hana rolled her eyes, her attitude changed slightly, "A little... being gone for 2 years with barely an sleep can really wear down someone..." She said laughing. Lune smiled at her, "alright. I'll send the Mizukage you're report." He said. Hana smiled, "Thank you." She said as she decided to save her energy and just walk home. Not realizing that someone else was waiting for her at the gates.
    Tavia21

Post by Tavia21 Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:32 pm

Benjiro was leaning against the door post and had his arms folded. His hair had grown and he had tied back in a short ponytail.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:15 am