Sand Storm Ninja

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Winter Evening at the Akagi Mansion

Tatsura

Winter Evening at the Akagi Mansion Empty Winter Evening at the Akagi Mansion

Post by Tatsura Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Most of the butlers and security were given the night off. Wataru wanted this night to be perfect and couldn't risk having them popping in at the most inopportune moment over something. The time was coming closer for when she would arrive and he could almost smell her distinct perfume hanging in the air already.

Oka was on her way, via carriage she rented from the town. She was garbed in her best mini-kimono with a usual deep v-cut plunge for showing off her generous cleavage. Call it an indecent choice for a formal party, this was and always will be Oka's style. It had been a couple months since she last saw Wataru and she couldn't wait to see him after all this time.

Many things happened during her time away, such as getting a new haircuit (shortened to just below her shoulders and layered, and her fringe trimmed to balance out her new look) as well as her outstanding accomplishment of reaching the rank of Jonin. Her newly aquired rank had her busy taking on missions, which was another one of the reasons she had been unable to see Wataru.

Regarding team-mates Shiho and Kirara (who were still chunin-ranked), Oka's friendship with them had almost soured completely after she discovered their plans to separate her fom Wataru. Fortunately though, she was able to maintain their friendship and things pretty much returned to normal at home. Or so she believed.

At last Wataru saw her carriage coming in the distance. He couldn't wait to see her again. Since Chiko was off on her yearly journey to the Hidden Ice Village improving relations with the Akagi clan's many branches, Wataru had to step up and manage so many things. He had been waiting so long for a time when the two could meet once again under the moonlight. Staying faithful to her for so long wasn't easy either, but he was sure she felt the same way and he found solace in that.

The carriage finally stopped at th entrance of the mansion and the coachman helped Oka down like a gentleman.

"So generous of you, sir." Oka thanked the coach, giving him her trademark perky smile. Since she started her relationship with Wataru, she no longer gave random strangers her signature flirty smirk. "It was no problem, milady. You enjoy your evening." With that, the coach bowed politely before heading off to park.

Oka then turned her attention to the front of mansion and sighed wistfully. "My my, how long has it been since I last came her? Now, to find a certain acquaintance."

Wataru could hear her enter the mansion and pondered on the best way to face Oka after so long. Perhaps he could get the jump on her and surprise her just like old times. "She's just as beautiful as ever" Said Wataru to himself. "And just as bouncy as ever."

Just as Wataru finished talking, a familiar husky voice suddenly blew softly against his ear, sending tingles down his spine.

"I'm glad that you still think so, hot-stuff."

Wataru instinctively jumped away from the voice, then snatched her into his arms, bringing them closer together. "It's been a while, but you haven't lost your touch, Oka. I actually grew to miss that."

Oka made a mischievous chuckle. "Good to see you too, Wataru-kun. I see a couple months has been rather kind to you."

"The same can be said about you, beautiful." Said Wataru as he approached Oka. "You're just as curvy and unpredictable as ever. I think you're even more endowed as well... I won't be able to tell for sure unless I get a squeeze..." He quickly pulled Oka in close and reached for her exposed cleavage.

Oka recoiled slightly from Wataru's reach, chuckling with a glint of mischief in her orange eye.

"You sure you wanna do that?" she warned in a sly, playful tone. "You know everytime you do that, you end up embarrassing yourself."

Wataru paused for a moment before once again reaching towards Oka's chest. "I would never be able to forgive myself if I didn't go for it." He said as he reached in for a squeeze.

Just as Wataru was within reach, Oka's body transformed into a pink rosy mist which then enveloped him.

"Hehehe, so like you Wataru. Always looking to 'punish' yourself with your antics."

"When I finally succeed, the reward is worth all of the punishment." Wataru replied. "So what are you planning now? Do you really think you can get the drop on me in my own home? I may have a surprise or two waiting to spring out at you."

"Oh, being a genjutsu master, there's lots of things I can do in anybody's house."

Oka reappeared at the top of the stairs, gazing down upon Wataru with a sly smile. "I wonder what sort of surprises you've got in store for me this time. It's been sometime since I had some real excitement."

"Well, the first being that I've learned my fair share of genjutsu as well." Said Wataru as he formed several hands signs and vanished from sight. This time, he appeared behind Oka and placed his hands on her hips before whispering "Impressed?"

Oka flinched slightly in surprise but quickly shrugged it off with a cheeky smile.

"Oh I see. You certainly did learn a few new tricks. But I'm afraid you've got a long way to go before you reach my level of skills. But enough of that, when does the party start?"

"With you in my arms, the party can start in my bedroom when you're ready." Wataru replied as he kissed Oka's neck.

Oka chuckled musingly. "Ooh, sounds devilishly fun and tempting. But first, why not enjoy the Winter Party first, THEN we have the real party later?"

Wataru had a forlorn expression for a moment and then sighed. "If that's how you want to do it, then very well. I can wait a little bit longer..." Said Wataru as she took her hand and lead her to the party.

"Aww don't look so forlorn. All good things come to those who wait." said Oka, implying a hint of cheeky sauciness at the last part of her sentence. "Teasing you by making you wait is what I like doing."

Wataru's eyes lit up as he heard the last part of the sentence. "You always know just what to say to please me." Said Wataru as he pulls Oka closer and smells her perfume.

Oka pulled his head close to her neck, allowing him to get a good whiff of the perfume she was wearing. "Remember this scent, Wataru?"

While the two got re-acquainted, downstairs 3 new guests dressed in winter-themed costumes arrived. The smallest of the three was dressed in a cute lolita-snowman attire (woman, in her case), the tan butch looking girl wore a race-queen style Mrs Claus costume. And last but not least, the gorgeous buxom with the sea-green eyes was dressed in a glittery, ostentatious snow-queen gown with a deep v-plunge deliberately designed to show off her generous chest. To compliment their themed dresses, each girl wore a venetian-styled mask to hide half of their faces.

All of the eyes of the men in the room lit up as they saw the trio of women enter their line of vision. Slowly, they all began to crowd around them and shower them with praises of their beauty and requesting a more private audience with them.

The girl dressed in the snow-queen attire looked smug as most of the men crowded around her for her attention. "Boys, boys please. One at a time, a girl could only handle sooo much." She glanced an eye over to the girls who came with her. "Excuse me ladies, but I've got a date with these fine gentlemen."

"Tch, attention whore." spat a jealous Kirara. "I knew I should stuffed my bra some more."

"Th..there they are!" Shiho alerted her friend, pointing to a familiar couple upstairs.

Kirara smirked. "Good eyes Shiho, now, ready to have 'fun'?"

"Ugh...I guess..." Shiho groaned. "I just wish you would just give it up already, Kirara...I mean, Wataru and Oka know you tried to break them up. So why continue pulling tricks on them?"

"Trust me, this time, it'll work."

"Look, all I'm saying is that if we were to get lost in the mansion for about...twenty minutes, I'm sure no one would bat an eye so long as we got back in time for the toast." Said Wataru, still trying his best to steal Oka away for some alone time. "Besides, my servants are saying that some new arrivals have everyone's attention so now's the perfect time."

"If it's alone time you want, then I will be more than happy too oblige." said Oka. Then she leaned her face close to his, giving him a teasing look. "So, where do you have in mind? The garden porch?"
    Desaint

Winter Evening at the Akagi Mansion Empty Re: Winter Evening at the Akagi Mansion

Post by Desaint Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:44 pm

"We could do this anywhere you'd like, but I think I can have the Garden blocked off for just us for a little while." Said Wataru as he felt Oka's warm breath against his face as she spoke.
    Tatsura

Winter Evening at the Akagi Mansion Empty Re: Winter Evening at the Akagi Mansion

Post by Tatsura Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:02 pm

Oka smiled. "Sounds good to me."

Nearby, Kirara cautiously spied on the couple while she thought up a plan at the same time.

They won't know what hit them...

Desaint

Post by Desaint Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:21 pm

The path Oka and Wataru took eventually lead to the Mansion's garden which housed flowers from all of the Hidden Villages. "All of these flowers are here and not one of them can match your beauty." Said Wataru as he tugged at Oka's dress, trying to pull them off of her curvy body.
    Tatsura

Post by Tatsura Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:22 am

"You...suuure you want to undress me, Wataru-kun?" Oka cautioned him playfully. "You know, I just might've placed a jutsu trap on myself?"

Desaint

Post by Desaint Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:06 am

"Why do you even ask? You know the guy I am. I never turn down chance, despite the risks" Said Wataru with a smirk to match Oka's as he continued to lift her dress. "Besides, I doubt you've got anything that could make me not want to be perv around you."
    Tatsura

Post by Tatsura Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:19 am

Oka smirked as she curved one shapely leg around him. "So daring...how about we make up for lost time then?"

OOC: Just so you know, if you want to do lemony scenes it'll have to be done through notes, as everyone here is not willing to risk posting them directly on the forum.

Desaint

Post by Desaint Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:12 am

OOC: I wasn't planning on making it lemony. I was thinking that Kirara was gonna pull off some plan of hers.
    Tatsura

Post by Tatsura Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:20 am

OOC: I'm still wondering how to interrupt it. I have an idea how to, but doubt it'd be effective.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:06 pm